Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this spacious five bedroom two floored house offers a wonderful reception room, stunning modern kitchen and an expansive private garden.
- Expansive five bedroom two floored house
- Gorgeous reception room
- Lovely modern kitchen
- Spacious private garden
- Garage and off-street parking
- Five good sized bedrooms
- Finished to an exceptionally high standard
- Close to amenities and transport links
HillCroft Crescent is ideally situated moments from Ealing Broadway which is easily accessible via a wonderful walkway.
Ealing locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Clay Oven
An Ealing institution that does a great curry.
For Arts Sake
A printmakers and framers selling artwork. This place has been going strong since 1984!
Men's barbers, ladies hair salon and beauty clinic in one.
Ealing Broadway station
North Ealing station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,400 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,082 (193 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8799 4550