Enviably located on a picturesque garden square, this magnificent seven bedroom house offers over 2,500 sq ft of beautifully presented living and entertaining space arranged over four floors.
- Bright dual-aspect reception room with fireplace
- Attractive kitchen with ample space for dining
- Three bedrooms with en suite facilities
- Four additional double bedrooms
- Two additional bathrooms
- Office, laundry room and additional kitchen
- Secluded patio garden
- Large private garage
Hyde Park is on the doorstep, as are the shops, bars, cafes and restaurants of Edgware Road and Connaught Village. The attractions of historic Mayfair are within easy reach.
Hyde Park Square locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
In a corner of Hyde Park you can find a place where there is total freedom of speech!
Cleveland Square Fireworks
Fireworks night at Cleveland Square Gardens is fantastic for W2 residents! A yearly main event and one not to missed. Fireworks mixed in with dance music!
A pretty spot in which to relax and eat lunch on a sunny day, just off Edgware Road.
Lancaster Gate station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,579 (239 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2000