This elegant and bright three bedroom mansion flat with a lift has been recently refurbished to provide smart and spacious accommodation in a fantastic location near the premier shopping area of Kensington High Street.
- Stunning three bedroom flat
- Recently refurbished to a high standard
- Gorgeous wood floors throughout
- Well proportioned and bright interiors
- Excellent living and entertaining space
- Benefits from a lift
- Set in a sought after location
Sutherland House is located in a lovely period block situated on Marloes Road with a wealth of shops, bars and restaurants close by in popular Kensington High Street.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Earl's Court station
Gloucester Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,264 (117 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000