This stunning four bedroom house offers stylish and bright living space, a beautiful reception room, a contemporary kitchen and a lovely rear garden.
- Stunning four bedroom house
- Wonderful living and entertaining space
- Fabulous rear garden
- Beautiful décor and finish throughout
- Contemporary kitchen with state-of-the-art fittings
- Amazing master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
Stanford Road is ideally positioned for the local amenities along Gloucester Road and the fashionable restaurants, shops and bars of Kensington High Street, as are the open spaces of Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Royal Albert Hall
A great piece of architecture completed in 1871 and famous for holding the BBC Proms annually each summer since 1941.
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,893 (175 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000