Enviably located within the heart of desirable Primrose Hill, this spacious and unique three bedroom house offers flexible living space and a 45' private garden.
- Stunning and bright three bedroom house with a unique layout
- Ample living space distributed over three floors
- Formerly a converted dairy warehouse
- Impressive open-plan reception room with garden views
- Fantastic office or relaxation space on the mezzanine level
- Three spacious doubles all with en suites
- Stylish, charming kitchen with integrated appliances
- Located within the heart of Primrose Hill
Regent's Park Road is a prestigious street benefiting from the local restaurants, boutiques and cafés of Primrose Hill. The green open space of Primrose Hill is within walking distance, while Chalk Farm Underground Station is also close by.
Primrose Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The York & Albany
Superb cocktails and excellent food right by Regent's Park.
A little taste of Africa. Great ambience, incredible South African Zulu statues and if that doesn't win you over, the all day 2-4-1 cocktails will!
The Princess of Wales
Quirky interiors and a fabulous Sunday lunch in leafy Primrose Hill.
Chalk Farm station
Camden Town station
Kentish Town West station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,860 (265 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7424 6000