Boasting a fantastic location, this impressive four bedroom detached house offers stylish and well-presented interiors with a high finish, a large private garden with a swimming pool, a garage and off-street parking.
- Impressive four bedroom detached house
- Bay fronted and stylish reception room
- Bright fitted kitchen with a dining area and garden access
- Spacious entrance hall
- Large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite
- Three further well-presented bedrooms
- Expansive private garden with a swimming pool
- Garage and driveway for off-street parking
Ideally located for the amenities of Eastcote and the green open spaces of Eastcote Village and Kings College Playing Fields. Eastcote Station is within easy reach.
Ruislip locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Delicious cocktails in plush surroundings, Arens is the place to be seen in north west London!
If it's freshly made authentic homemade Italian food you're after, look no further!
Top quality haircuts in a top quality environment - men's grooming at its finest!
Ruislip Manor station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,995 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ruislip between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01895 542 727