This stylish, luxury apartment offers three double bedrooms, a large formal reception with wooden floors and a wonderful central location on a prestigious garden square.
- Stylish interiors with high standard fixtures and fittings
- Generous reception with high ceilings and space to dine
- Fantastic fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Family room with high ceilings
- Three double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suites
- Study area and extensive storage with vaults
- Prestigious location
The flat is enviably located close to Hyde Park and the bustling Gloucester Road with the popular Old Brompton road and Fulham road also nearby.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
Royal Albert Hall
A great piece of architecture completed in 1871 and famous for holding the BBC Proms annually each summer since 1941.
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000