This impressive three bedroom mews house boasts a stylish, high-specification finish arranged over three spectacular floors with a modern open-plan kitchen and offers swift access to the South Kensington Piazza.
- Spacious reception with ample fitted wardrobes
- Feature fireplace and open plan kitchen
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Master bedroom with en suite shower and walk in wardrobe
- Guest WC and high specification fixtures and fittings
Stanhope Mews is a quiet, picturesque mews offering swift access to South Kensington and the museum district.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
The Hollywood Arms
Located in the heart of Chelsea, The Hollywood Arms is a luxurious bar and restaurant serving premium drinks and fresh British food.
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
Earl's Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,169 (108 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000