Enviably located in a popular garden square and with its own private entrance, this is a refreshingly light three bedroom with spacious rooms, contemporary fittings, lots of storage and a wonderful private garden.
- Stunning three double bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Fabulous interiors and well proportioned throughout
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms, master featuring en suite
- Generous reception room with bi-folding doors to garden
- Stylish integrated kitchen
- Beautiful rear garden and patio
- Vault and utility room
- Fantastic location in South Kensington
Cornwall Gardens are enviably located moments from bustling Gloucester Road featuring a wide range of restaurants, shops and other amenities.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Jeff de Bruges
Belgian boutique chocolate in the heart of South Kensington. Great for currency with the mother-in-law!
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,608 (149 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000