This stunning four bedroom flat is situated within an imposing period terrace and features generously proportioned living and entertaining space with high ceilings.
- Generously proportioned four bedroom flat
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Reception room features high ceilings and wood floors
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Spacious master bedroom with stunning en suite
- Dressing room with en suite shower room
- Lift access
Queens Gate is ideally located for the wide range of amenities found in South Kensington while Knightsbridge is also a short distance away.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
Natural History Museum
From dinosaurs to volcanoes, a great day out for all the family!
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,250 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,649 (153 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000