This lovely five bedroom house benefits from spacious accommodation with stylish, period features, a private garden and a sought-after location.
- Bright reception room with wood burning fireplace
- Large kitchen with space to dine and ample storage space
- Airy conservatory with access to the rear garden
- Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Chic bathroom with separate shower room
- Close to Wimbledon park
- Large West facing garden
Elsenham Street benefits from its close proximity to a number of local amenities and the open spaces of Wimbledon Park. Transport links include Southfields Underground Station (District Line).
Southfields locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Leather Bottle
A 300 year old Young's pub with London's biggest pub garden, featuring beach huts and a volley ball court - fantastic on a summer's day!
Fantastic for 'fishy Fridays' or a cheeky lunchtime deal for £4.50. Great quality fish shipped down daily from Scotland.
Also known as Fyre, possibly the best and most consistently great steaks in all of London.
Wimbledon Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,400 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,844 (171 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earlsfield between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8963 5100