Ideally located in the West End, this stunning three bedroom apartment offers modern and bright living space with wood floors throughout, and is ideal for entertaining.
- Generous reception room with dining area
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite bathroom
- Two additional bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Well presented shower room
- Stylish modern décor and wood floors
- Fabulous central location
- Secure residential building with lift
Cockspur Street is situated moments from Trafalgar Square and is surrounded by an array of shops, cafes, pubs, bars, restaurants and theatres.
St James's locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Happy hour 4-9pm every day, which makes this place super cheap and cheerful for central London!
A restaurant, bar and club all in one, so you can spend all night here! It's a great place for large groups who want to catch up over dinner without having to move on to somewhere else later in the night.
The most dreamy place for a late night hot chocolate...
Charing Cross station
Piccadilly Circus station
Leicester Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,186 (110 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2000