Set within a striking residential development in the heart of St James's, this fabulous three bedroom apartment offers beautifully presented living space with chic interiors.
- Secure entry and lift access
- Stunning dual-aspect reception room with space to dine
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and luxury en suite
- Second bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite
- Versatile third bedroom/study
- Guest cloakroom
- Peaceful location, yet moments from amenities
A superb range of prestigious shops, bars, cafes and restaurants can be found throughout St James's and Mayfair. St James's Park and Green Park are also close by.
St James's locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
One of world renowned chef Raymond Blanc's chain restaurants with delightful views over Covent Garden. Ideal for after work drinks or reasonably priced, freshly prepared meals.
This lovely restaurant and wine bar is hidden away just off Regent Street. You'll find a cosy wine bar downstairs complete with a terrace and a fantastic restaurant upstairs, which serves impressive food.
If you really want to taste Indian food, then this is the place to go. They offer chai (tea) in a little cup when you're in the queue and the atmosphere at this place is amazing - it feels just like Bombay!
Piccadilly Circus station
Leicester Square station
Green Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,495 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2000