Offering luxurious living space, this bright and spacious two bedroom apartment is set on the fourth floor of a stunning portered development in St John's Wood.
- Two bright and airy bedrooms
- Placed on the fourth floor
- On site concierge
- Old telephone exchange building conversion
- Large reception room with open-plan kitchen
- En suite shower room in master bedroom
Located on Hall Road, the property is within easy reach of an excellent selection of shops, bars and restaurants in St John's Wood, while the green open spaces of Regent's Park are also close by.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A charming cafe inside a boat on the Paddington Branch of the Regent's Canal.
The best deli in St John's Wood selling everything from fruit and veg to kosher products.
Little Venice's Canals
Picturesque walks and barge spotting along the waterways....
Maida Vale station
Warwick Avenue station
St. John's Wood station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7449 6000