A stylish four bedroom town house in a sought-after location close to Wimbledon Village, offering a fabulous interior, a lovely garden and off-street parking.
- Superb house arranged over three floors
- Incredible kitchen/dining room with fabulous island unit
- Unique reception room with glass floor and wonderful terrace
- Generous master bedroom featuring en suite with steam shower
- Three further good-sized bedrooms
- Pretty garden with contemporary summer house
- Presented to a high standard throughout
- Wimbledon Station is within easy reach (mainline/tube/tram)
The house is close to Wimbledon Village which provides a fantastic variety of fashion boutiques, bars and restaurants, with a wider range found in nearby Wimbledon Town.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Dog & Fox
One of the busiest pubs in Wimbledon, hosting a hotel, a pub and a restaurant, which does a fabulous Sunday roast.
Rose & Crown
This traditional pub in Wimbledon Village serves a great Sunday roast. There's a lovely beer garden too, which is great for drinks in the summer.
Popular chip shop close to Raynes Park Station.
Raynes Park station
Dundonald Road station
Wimbledon Chase station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,592 (147 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900