Generously arranged over four floors, this wonderful five bedroom house is well presented throughout boasting high ceilings, original period features and an extensive rear garden.
- A superb five bedroom house
- Situated on a quiet residential road
- Three reception rooms
- Sizeable kitchen/dining room
- Five generous double bedrooms (one with en suite)
- Wonderful 145' rear garden
- Driveway providing off-street parking
Enviably located moments from the shops and restaurants found in and around North Finchley, Westbury Road is also close to the green spaces of Finchley Golf Course. Woodside Park Station (Northern Line) is within easy reach, providing links into the City.
Woodside Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Emporium Tea Room
A quaint tea room on the High Road - a great spot to celebrate birthdays and small get-togethers, with afternoon tea and cakes. Lovely vintage theme!
An amazing varied menu, an all you can eat buffet and takeaway options. Cool décor and nice staff, this place is highly recommended!
A great breakfast and lunch menu, coffees, slushes and ice cream!
Woodside Park station
West Finchley station
Finchley Central station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,300 (306 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons North Finchley between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1700