Located on a quiet street close to Tufnell Park Underground Station, this generously proportioned three bedroom house boasts a wealth of period features, a double reception room, a spacious kitchen and a patio garden.
- Superb three bedroom house
- Three good-sized bedrooms arranged over three floors
- Impressive period conversion
- Vibrant, classic interiors presented in excellent condition
- Charming landscaped patio
- Located on a quiet residential street
- Well served by good gastro-pubs within 400 yard radius
- Tufnell Park Underground Station (High Barnet Branch)
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Celia Road is ideally located moments from Tufnell Park Underground Station and the amenities on Fortess Road, incuding an excellent nearby Turkish greengrocer. There are also nearby several green spaces including Waterlow Park and Parliament Hill Fields.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Bull & Last
A gastro pub with substantial breakfast, lunch and dinner menus, as well as a large selection of beers and ales.
Kentish Town Sports Centre
Recently renovated, this leisure centre set in a historic Grade II listed building has a swimming pool and a gym.
Bear + Wolf
Fantastic Sunday brunch and great coffee.
Tufnell Park station
Northern line, Zone: 2
Kentish Town station
Thameslink Northern lines, Zone: 2
Upper Holloway station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £895 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,613 (149 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden
020 7424 6000