This impressive ten bedroom gated family house in the heart of Hampstead is presented over three floors and boasts five luxury reception rooms, four contemporary en suites, private garden, swimming pool and gym.
- Stunning ten bedroom family house
- Five impressive reception rooms
- Sleek integrated kitchen with access to the garden
- Oustanding presentation throughout the property
- Two areas of the property, Elmpoint and Oakside
- Gorgeous bar room with space for entertaining
- Landscaped garden wiith large heated swimming pool
- Private balcony, marbled entrance hall and two study areas
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 5,930 (550 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Northern line, Zone: 2/3
Finchley Road & Frognal station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Finchley Road station
Metropolitan Jubilee lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Located on a quiet residential street in the heart of Hampstead, ideally positioned close to Hampstead and Finchley Road Stations (Northern Line, Jubilee Line and Metropolitan Line) and moments from the green open spaces of Hampstead Heath.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hampstead Sports Massage
Wonderful massage therapists in Hampstead that do home visits. The therapists are great, especially on Sundays when I'm most lazy.
Great for a drink after a long day at the office, this gastropub serves delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes made using fresh ingredients - not a microwave meal in site!
Delicious wood fired takeaway pizzas. They also have a delivery service.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600