With a superb location in a prime area of Hampstead, this sizeable three bedroom house offers abundant living space with en suite master bedroom, roof terrace and an extensive 100' garden.
- Fantastic three bedroom property with lots of character
- Gorgeous reception room with doors to garden
- Separate kitchen with ample storage
- Superb master bedroom with en suite and private terrace
- Two additional bedrooms
- Bathroom with claw foot roll-top bath
- Stunning 100' garden with summer house
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Rosecroft Avenue is a highly sought-after residential area close to the shops, bars and restaurants of Hampstead High Street, West Hampstead and Finchley Road.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Old Bull & Bush
A beautiful pub with a fantastic outdoor area between Golders Green and Hampstead. A great spot for an evening beer whilst the sun goes down.
Bonoo Indian Tapas
A West End style Restaurant, with a relaxed style serving high quality small plates of Indian Food. Amazing atmosphere always buzzing.
Great for a drink after a long day at the office, this gastropub serves delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes made using fresh ingredients - not a microwave meal in site!
Northern line, Zone: 2/3
Finchley Road & Frognal station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Golders Green station
Northern line, Zone: 3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,950 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600