With a superb location in a prime area of Hampstead, this sizeable three bedroom house offers abundant living space with en suite master bedroom, roof terrace and an extensive 100' garden.
- Fantastic three bedroom property with lots of character
- Gorgeous reception room with doors to garden
- Separate kitchen with ample storage
- Superb master bedroom with en suite and private terrace
- Two additional bedrooms
- Bathroom with claw foot roll-top bath
- Stunning 100' garden with summer house
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,620 (150 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Northern line, Zone: 2/3
Finchley Road & Frognal station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Golders Green station
Northern line, Zone: 3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Rosecroft Avenue is a highly sought-after residential area close to the shops, bars and restaurants of Hampstead High Street, West Hampstead and Finchley Road.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A small but perfected menu of tasty burgers and sides. There's also vegetarian options and non-beef burgers too.
Delicious wood fired takeaway pizzas. They also have a delivery service.
The Holly Bush
Just off Holly Hill, the Holly Bush is a delightful pub in an even more charming setting.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600