With a superb location in a prime area of Hampstead, this sizeable three bedroom house offers abundant living space with en suite master bedroom, roof terrace and an extensive 100' garden.
- Fantastic three bedroom property with lots of character
- Gorgeous reception room with doors to garden
- Separate kitchen with ample storage
- Superb master bedroom with en suite and private terrace
- Two additional bedrooms
- Bathroom with claw foot roll-top bath
- Stunning 100' garden with summer house
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Rosecroft Avenue is a highly sought-after residential area close to the shops, bars and restaurants of Hampstead High Street, West Hampstead and Finchley Road.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
La Crêperie de Hampstead
This little food van does amazing sweet and savoury crepes. Be warned, there's always a queue!
Childs Hill Library
Caring staff that is always willing to help and has fantastic resources.
The Wet Fish Cafe
One of the most highly recommended restaurants in West Hampstead - comfort food and jazz.
Northern line, Zone: 2/3
Finchley Road & Frognal station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Golders Green station
Northern line, Zone: 3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,950 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600