Ideally located for the amenities and transport links of Barons Court, this beautiful 4 bedroom cottage offers stunning interiors and the incredible potential to renovate and extend to just shy of a 5000 sqft home.
- Beautifully refurbished detached cottage
- Large basement studio accessed separately
- Modern open-plan living space
- 2 en suites and two additional shower rooms
- Landscaped wrap-around garden with driveway space
- Incredible potential to renovate and extend
- Proposed plans can create a home just under 5000sqft
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,744 (254 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Barons Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 2
West Kensington station
District line, Zone: 2
Piccadilly District Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
This fabulous property is located within a park, backing onto the Queens club, moments from the popular local shops of Barons Court with a further choice available in Hammersmith, Earls Court or at High Street Kensington.
Barons Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An Italian deli that specialises in paninis, wraps and sandwiches on a variety of breads, as well as hot meals. Beautiful cabinets display fresh produce daily!
Kerbisher & Malt
Sustainable and stylish fish and chips that taste fantastic!
Unique French Bistro with Japanese influences, serving brunch on Saturday too!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Broadway
020 7565 4000