Working to tight deadlines and with intricate attention to detail, this fun and highly talented team ensure that all Foxtons materials are produced to the highest standard.
We are currently recruiting an in-house Digital Artworker to provide creative solutions and support across both print and digital media for external and internal marketing materials.
Our busy in-house marketing department plays a crucial role in the success of our business, and we are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment to join us. Forming part of our production team, you will take a proactive role in working across all our in-house departments, from our learning and development team to our estate agency offices, helping us effectively deliver our core brand messages.
You should be used to working on a diverse range of projects, with both long and short lead times, and have excellent organisational skills.
The primary responsibilities within this role will be:
• Day-to-day production of internal and external marketing materials
• Developing graphic ideas and concepts from idea through scribble to final artwork for retention promotions and acquisition materials in accordance to brand guidelines and briefing requirements
• Creating digital content, including video, for the website, social media, acquisition channels (landing pages, display), aggregators and emails
• Creative production of html, gif banners
• Completing production work in a thorough and timely manner, keeping all projects on schedule
• Working to brief and showing understanding and relevance to the target audience
• Monitoring visual consistency of Foxtons marketing materials
• Monitoring the competition’s visual approaches
• Close collaboration and alignment with internal stakeholders
• Working as a team player within a busy marketing department
Based in our West London Headquarters