This magnificent five bedroom semi-detached house has been recently refurbished to an exceptional standard throughout and offers bright open-plan living space, a fantastic landscaped garden and off-street parking.
- Exceptional five bedroom semi-detached house
- Recently refurbished to a high standard throughout
- Stunning open-plan kitchen with Central island
- Within catchment for a number of highly Ofsted rated primary and secondary schools
- Large master bedroom with stylish en suite
- Superb landscaped garden with additional rear access via quiet Cul De Saq
- Four further good-sized bedrooms, en suite, bathroom and WC
- Large Utility room and additional off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ideally located in the quaint surroundings of the popular Old Hayes Village and moments from the highly Ofsted rated Hayes Primary and Hayes Secondary School, Hayes Street in addition provides swift access to Central London via Hayes Railway Station.
Hayes locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
I certainly recommend Balkon on Chatterton Road. It serves fantastic traditional Turkish meze and delicious grilled meats.
Church House Gardens
Beautiful gardens that form a magical setting for outdoor performances on the open-air stage and in the amphitheatre.
Sofa Bar & Kitchen
Lots of comfy cushions and great snacks in this Bromley restaurant.
Hayes (Kent) station
West Wickham station
Bromley South station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,878 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,904 (176 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Bromley
020 3819 7111