An impressive and beautifully presented 5 bedroom detached house in the popular Park Langley Estate boasting an open-plan ground floor with extension,expansive rear garden with outhouse, 3 bathrooms and front driveway.
- Impressive 5 bedroom detached house in the prestigious Park Langley Estate
- Beautifully finished to a high standard throughout
- Expansive southerly facing garden with large outhouse to the rear
- Open-plan kitchen dining room extended with bi-folding doors to garden
- 2 further reception rooms flooded with natural light
- 3 full Bathrooms with separate cloakroom and utility room
- 5 Bright spacious bedrooms on the first floor with additional study on the ground floor
- Front driveway for multiple cars and well maintained front garden
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,661 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,302 (213 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
MortgageView the latest mortgage deals from Alexander Hall Mortgages
Eden Park station
West Wickham station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Malmains Way is ideally situated in the highly sought after Park Langley Estate close to the beautiful green open spaces of Kelsey Park and highly rated schools as well as being within easy reach of Beckenham town centre.
Beckenham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Although not the biggest park around, Kelsey Park is a peaceful, leafy spot with a large pond and a cafe. A great place to bring the kids, where they can run around the playground.
One of my favourite spots in Beckenham! A bar and restaurant with rustic, trendy interiors.
Home to the best bangers 'n' mash and one of the hardest pub quizzes, this pub offers a wide range of Indian pale ales. It's a stones throw from Bromley North Station, so it's perfect for commuters who fancy a pint after work.