A stunning 2 bed apartment offers sleek and spacious interiors and a fantastic location. A beautifully decorated reception benefits from a sizeable private balcony overlooking quiet & secure gated courtyard.
- Superb 2 bedroom flat arranged on the 3rd floor
- Set within a private development with 24 hour concierge
- Bright reception room leading to private balcony
- Balcony overlooks a tranquil and secure residents only gated courtyard garden
- Contemporary bathroom and ensuite showerroom
- 2 well designed double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Modern separate kitchen with space to dine
- Quiet spot of Clerkenwell with the benefit of being moments from busy hubs like Angel and Shoreditch
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Aug 2137
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £257 per month (2020)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,236 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 732 (68 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle Thameslink lines, Zone: 1
Old Street station
Great Northern Northern lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Dance Square boasts a fantastic location close to the financial hub of the City and the shops, eateries and amenities of Shoreditch, Spitalfields and Islington. Old Street Station is only moments away.
Clerkenwell locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Just down the road from Sadler's Wells Theatre, this exceptional gastro pub is packed before a show - and rightly so.
I can get the perfect poached eggs on toast in the morning and then go back in the evening for a bottle of craft beer!
The Honest Burger cocktails are absolutely fantastic and the staff are exceptionally friendly too!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Clerkenwell
020 7871 9800