A wonderfully presented one bedroom, second floor flat boasting attractive contemporary interiors throughout and with wonderful views across Barham Park.
- Beautifully presented one bed flat in immaculate condition
- Spacious and bright reception room
- Contemporary kitchen area with integrated appliances
- Private balcony with far-reaching views across Barham Park
- Good-sized double bedroom
- Elevator access and secure entry system
- Located within a short walk of Sudbury Town underground station and Sudbury & Harrow Road National Rail station
- Local amenities and a plethora of bus links located within a stones throw away
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.
- Lease expires:
- Jun 2260
- Ground rent:
- £200.04 per annum (2019)
- Service charge:
- £1137.7 per annum (2019)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,407 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 588 (54 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Sudbury & Harrow Road station
Sudbury Town station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 4
North Wembley station
London Overground Bakerloo lines, Zone: 4
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Located a short distance from Sudbury Town Underground Station and Sudbury & Harrow Road Rail Station.
Sudbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Sudbury Golf Club
Play for the day or become a member at this lovely golf club with a picturesque course of Colt design.
The Apple Tree
Fantastic coffee, croissants and gluten-free cake. Lots of dairy-free alternatives too.
I love this vegetarian Indian restaurant. It's great for a quick, but tasty lunch or dinner.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wembley
020 3841 4300