This superbly attractive five bedroom semi-detached house has been renovated throughout with a fantastic contemporary finish. Boasting a stunning kitchen and large garden.
- Impressive five bedroom semi-detached contemporary house
- Stunning modern interiors throughout
- Fantastic kitchen with integrated appliances
- Five spacious and well-proportioned bedrooms with three stylish bathrooms
- Fabulous front and rear gardens
- Off-street parking for two cars
- Easy access to transport links at Harrow On The Hill and West Harrow
- Close proximity to Ofsted outstanding primary and secondary schools
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,855 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,812 (168 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
West Harrow station
Metropolitan line, Zone: 5
Metropolitan Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 5
South Harrow station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 5
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Close to amenities and transport links in West Harrow and Harrow On The Hill, and close to Churchfields and The Grove Open Space. In the catchment area of various Ofsted outstanding primary and secondary schools.
Harrow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Doll's House on the Hill
A charming little cafe that is the best for afternoon tea or just a slice of cake whilst out and about.
A sought-after antique lighting specialist in Harrow on the Hill.
All you can eat lunch buffet for £5.50 with a good selection for vegetarians.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Harrow
020 3728 2050