Recently completed, outstanding 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 3 shower rooms, 3 storey, semi-detached energy efficient Passive House.10 years House-Builders warranty, cover effective from 29th May 2019.
- Highly energy efficient, architect designed, PassiveHaus certified*, house
- MVHR (Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery) system
- Triple glazed throughout, giving significant acoustic insulation
- Off-street parking for 2/3 cars, Electric car charging point
- TV, phone & internet connections to each room
- 5 minutes' walk to Ilford Main Line station
- Park School for Girls, Cranbrook Secondary and Ursuline Prep School and Academy close by
- * passivhaustrust.org.uk, passivehouse-international.org, peterwarm.co.uk
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,441 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,805 (167 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Jubilee DLR London Overground Greater Anglia TfL Rail Central c2c lines, Zone: 2/3
Gants Hill station
Central line, Zone: 4
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Valentines Park, Ilford Golf Club, Westfield's Stratford City Shopping Centre, and the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Stratford are all close by, as well as numerous bus links around the local area. The motorist will find direct links via A406 to M11 and M25
Ilford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Home to a variety of wildlife, Wanstead Park and its pond are fantastic on a lazy Sunday; take a stroll and feed the ducks and geese.
Amazing coffee and breakfast! Really cute ambiance.
Great Coffee and Cake - It has only just opened!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ilford
020 8829 4100