A beautifully presented 4 bedroom house is offered in fantastic condition throughout. It comprises a delightful reception and dining room, a vibrant kitchen, a convenient garage and a brilliant lush garden.
- Semi-detached house spread over 2 floors
- Welcoming reception with stained glass and fireplace
- 3 Double bedrooms and 1 single
- Generous and private garden with potential to extend at the side
- Vibrant and stylish kitchen & Delightful dining room leading to garden
- Stylish bathroom and 2 WCs
- Detached private garage with off street parking to the side and at the front of property
- Chain free
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,852 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,468 (136 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Villiers Avenue is located close to the Hogsmill River and a short distance into Kingston town centre for a wealth of shops, eateries and leisure facilities. It is also close to the River Thames and the open spaces of Richmond Park.
Surbiton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Fairfield Recreation Ground
Local football clubs play here in season and it's 3 minutes' walk from the town centre - easy access if you want some peace and quiet after a big shop.
A great pub to meet up with friends over a few drinks.
Gastro pub with tasty food and a large beer garden.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Kingston
020 8879 2121