Located in the heart of West Hampstead this superb 5 bedroom flat offers generous lateral living space, modern interiors and a good-sized rear garden.
- A fabulous 5 bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Located within a smart mansion block in West Hampstead
- Well maintained private and communal garden
- Tennis courts, communal barbecue and children's playground
- Generous entrance hall with excellent storage space
- Sun-filled master bedroom with bay window
- Modern bathroom suite, separate shower and WC
- Moments from sought after schools and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £6000 per annum (2019)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,345 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,536 (142 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
West Hampstead station
Jubilee Thameslink London Overground lines, Zone: 2
Finchley Road & Frognal station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Cholmley Gardens offers an enviable location with the extensive amenities and transport links of West End Lane and Mill Lane on your doorstep.
West Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Wet Fish Cafe
One of the most highly recommended restaurants in West Hampstead - comfort food and jazz.
A fantastic theatre away from the West End showing outstanding original productions. Well worth a visit. Also has a cinema and a bar.
Delicious wood fired takeaway pizzas. They also have a delivery service.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West Hampstead
020 3728 2377