Set on a popular location near the Imperial War Museum, this fantastic and well maintained 3 bedroom Georgian house features a double reception room with fireplace, separate dining room, en suite and 2 gardens.
- Stunning 3 bedroom terraced house
- Arranged over 4 floors with beautiful features
- Double reception room with dual aspect windows and a fireplace
- 3 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and 2 family bathrooms
- Master bedroom on top floor with en suite and walk in wardrobe
- Spacious fitted kitchen with access to front garden
- A short walk to a variety of green spaces and transport links and amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,323 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,742 (161 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Lambeth North station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 1
South Western Railway Jubilee Waterloo & City Northern Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
London Waterloo East station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Lambeth Road benefits from the pubs and shops of Kennington while the fun activities of Southbank and Waterloo are just a moments away. The property is set just steps away from the Imperial War Museum.
Kennington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A cheap and cheerful Italian serving the cheesiest lasagne in London!
Live music and great food!
Konditor & Cook
They have a few stores around, but this is the best. Curly Whirly cake is the food stuff of legends, the most chocolatey chocolate cake ever!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Vauxhall
020 3841 4200