Located on the sought after Lower Riverside development, this fantastic 1 bedroom apartment benefits from bright and modern interiors and a large private Balcony with river views.
- Modern development with fob entry, concierge and resident leisure facilities
- 4th floor 1 bedroom apartment
- Open plan kitchen
- Bright reception room with floor to ceiling windows
- Spacious double bedroom with a Walk in Wardrobe
- Smart and stylish bathroom
- Private Balcony with river views
- A video walkthrough is available for this property. Please register/login to your My Foxtons account at Foxtons.co.uk to view.
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Jun 2254
- Ground rent:
- £377.32 per annum (2019)
- Service charge:
- £952.49 per half-year (2020)
- Council tax:
- £1,376 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 566 (52 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
North Greenwich station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2/3
Cutty Sark station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Southeastern DLR lines, Zone: 2/3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Ideally located on John Harrison Way, this property benefits from close proximity to the O2 arena and North Greenwich Station. Greenwich Market, Park, museums, shops and restaurants are all easily accessible.
North Greenwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Up at the O2
A really good day out scaling the roof of the O2. Once at the top you can see across East London and you are directly in the flight path for City Airport, with the chance to take some good pictures of the landscape!
Susan Clark Interiors
A lovely independent interiors shop, selling fab pieces of furniture, fabrics, small gifts and unique cards.
Emirates Air Line
Breathtaking views over east London.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich
020 8879 2179