Architecturally designed, rebuilt and meticulously renovated to an exquisite standard, this freehold house features 3 ensuite bedrooms and a grand master bedroom occupying an entire floor.
- Impressive roof terrace with lounge area inlet & zinc rooftop extension
- Master bedroom leads to second roof terrace
- Impressive ceiling slot windows and glass floor
- Wild roof garden with integrated watering requiring minimal maintenance
- Integrated bioethanol fireplace in the living room, with rooftop photovoltaics producing 75% of energy of the home
- Brazilian slate shower rooms with rainforest showers
- Video access control and security system, and integrated Sonos including roof terrace
- Property can be available fully equipped with artwork and European designer furniture by Edra Mazzei and Baleri Italia if desired
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,543 (236 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Northern line, Zone: 2
Northern line, Zone: 2
South Western Railway Victoria lines, Zone: 1/2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
This contemporary home is ideally located in Central London within easy reach by foot, bicycle or public transport of the City, Westminster and West End. Kennington Underground Station and Vauxhall Station (Underground & train) are close by. There is a San
Kennington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Oval Lounge
Under new management, it is good value for money and we have confidence in taking friends there. They serve excellent light lunches and suppers.
POTUS Bar & Restaurant
A modern new bar located on the Albert Embankment. It offers modern interiors with fantastic music, great vibes and a place to go for after work drinks. Located in the Crowne Plaza Hotel, it comprises of great American food and cocktails inspired by past American presidents, hence the name POTUS (President of the United States)
Imperial War Museum
The Imperial War Museum offers a wealth of collections to explore - head to the Extraordinary Heroes gallery to discover the real-life stories of courage behind the Victoria Cross and George Cross medals awarded for bravery.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Vauxhall
020 3841 4200