A chic 1 bedroom apartment set on the 2nd floor in this exclusive new development with concierge. It offers bright, well proportioned living space in a fantastic location.
- Exclusive new development inspired by the site's original metal foundry heritage
- Bright reception room with space to relax, dine and work
- Sleek open plan kitchen with composite stone worktop and integrated Siemens appliances
- Private balcony overlooking communal landscaped gardens
- Spacious double bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Luxurious bathroom
- On site concierge and creative studios
- Fantastic location with convenient transport links from nearby Deptford and New Cross stations
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Jan 3015
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Council tax:
- £1,464 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 596 (55 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
New Cross station
Southeastern London Overground lines,
New Cross Gate station
London Overground Southern lines,
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Fusion Apartments is part of the trendy Deptford and New Cross neighbourhoods, conveniently placed for nearby Greenwich and Peckham. Local amenities include Deptford Market Yard and Deptford Park.
Deptford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Pear Tree @ Greenland Place
The food, atmosphere and service are great! The prices are good too.
The Pier Fish & Chips
Traditional fish and chips in Greenwich!
Shades of Green
In The Quarterdeck, just along Westferry Road, Shades of Green is owned by Bob who is a great bloke. He loves a chat about football and in fact, if you look closely through the right hand window, you can see him in action snipping away!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich
020 8879 2179