Arranged over 2 floors, this gorgeous 3 bed house showcases neutral decor with an abundance of light throughout. A stunning kitchen leads to a spacious and landscaped Garden hosting a detached outbuilding and Patio.
- 3 Beautiful double bedrooms
- Wonderfully fitted kitchen with separate Utility room
- Generous reception with real wooden floors with Fireplace
- 2 modern bathrooms (1 Ensuite)
- Rear landscaped Garden
- Outbuilding with ample storage space
- Well-presented driveway
- Perfectly located to benefit from the future Crossrail
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,341 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,520 (141 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
MortgageView the latest mortgage deals from Alexander Hall Mortgages
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.