This beautifully presented 5 bedroom house has a modern finish balanced with period features. It showcases a gorgeous reception room, an elegant dining area and wonderful landscaped Garden.
- Desirable 5 bed house spread over 2 floors
- Grand entrance hall leading to a contemporary dining room
- 3 Lovely bathrooms (2 Ensuite)
- Delightful reception room featuring a fireplace
- Well-equipped kitchen with dining space and detached utility room
- Comfortable Study room
- An impressionable Driveway boasting a double Garage
- Immaculate Garden
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,791 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Windsor and Maidenhead
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,030 (281 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Berkshire
020 8613 6262