This stunning 3 bed period conversion offers a desirable porch upon entrance and sizeable rear garden. A beautiful reception featuring a spectacular bay window compliments a separate dining room and chic fitted kitchen.
- Detached house set over 2 floors in period building
- Lovely front garden and porch upon entry
- Spacious reception with excellent bay window
- Refurbished kitchen with attached utility room
- Elegant dining room with fireplace and Tudor-style beams
- 3 vibrant double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom and WC
- Generous rear garden with deck and shed
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Windsor and Maidenhead
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,314 (122 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Berkshire
020 8613 6262