This gorgeous two bedroom ground floor flat is set within this charming period converted property and offers a substantial accommodation with high ceilings and lovely features.
- Amazing two bedroom garden flat
- High Ceilings and plenty of period features
- Sutton mainline station short walking distance
- Offering off street parking
- Substantial master bedroom and additional smaller
- Conservatory leading through to beautiful private garden
- Excellent condition throuhgout
- Chain free
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is set on a quiet residential street, just moments from Sutton town centre which offers a superb selection of amenities and transport links.
Sutton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Just opened and fresh to Sutton with excellent cakes!
An excellent place for children and families.
A wealth of wildlife, waterfalls and lovely scenery in the heart of Carshalton.
Carshalton Beeches station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Jun 2977
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,603 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,008 (93 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.