Offering a blend of opulence and charm, with a wealth of entertaining space, this expertly remodelled three bedroom mews house is arranged over four floors with a formal reception, family room, garage and terrace.
- Expansive three bedroom mews house arranged over four floors
- Exquisite and bespoke open plan kitchen
- Ample space to entertain with dining area and family room
- Formal reception with feature timber and glass staircase
- Master suite with walk in wardrobe and contemporary en suite bathroom
- Two further double bedrooms each with en suites and fitted wardrobes
- Garage with double doors and sun trap terrace on second floor
- Immaculately presented throughout with high specification finish
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,474 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,130 (197 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Coleherne Mews is a picturesque, private, cobbled mews offering easy access to the many popular cafés, traditional pubs and shops available along Old Brompton Road while Chelsea's Fulham Road and Hollywood Road are a moments walk away.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Malt House
A lovely gastro pub in the heart of Fulham Broadway.
A slice of NYC in Fulham. Awesome design, amazing food and great service.
A hidden gem in the Lots Road Village area of Chelsea.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000