Offering a blend of opulence and charm, with a wealth of entertaining space, this expertly remodelled three bedroom mews house is arranged over four floors with a formal reception, family room, garage and terrace.
- Expansive three bedroom mews house arranged over four floors
- Exquisite and bespoke open plan kitchen
- Ample space to entertain with dining area and family room
- Formal reception with feature timber and glass staircase
- Master suite with walk in wardrobe and contemporary en suite bathroom
- Two further double bedrooms each with en suites and fitted wardrobes
- Garage with double doors and sun trap terrace on second floor
- Immaculately presented throughout with high specification finish
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,246 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,130 (197 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Coleherne Mews is a picturesque, private, cobbled mews offering easy access to the many popular cafés, traditional pubs and shops available along Old Brompton Road while Chelsea's Fulham Road and Hollywood Road are a moments walk away.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
This Tuscan restaurant in Chelsea is the real deal! The food is traditional and authentic and there's a cute covered patio area too.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000