Offering a blend of opulence and charm, with a wealth of entertaining space, this expertly remodelled three bedroom mews house is arranged over four floors with a formal reception, family room, garage and terrace.
- Expansive three bedroom mews house arranged over four floors
- Exquisite and bespoke open plan kitchen
- Ample space to entertain with dining area and family room
- Formal reception with feature timber and glass staircase
- Master suite with walk in wardrobe and contemporary en suite bathroom
- Two further double bedrooms each with en suites and fitted wardrobes
- Garage with double doors and sun trap terrace on second floor
- Immaculately presented throughout with high specification finish
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Coleherne Mews is a picturesque, private, cobbled mews offering easy access to the many popular cafés, traditional pubs and shops available along Old Brompton Road while Chelsea's Fulham Road and Hollywood Road are a moments walk away.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Harwood Arms
The only Michelin-starred pub in London. The best Scotch Eggs bar none.
A cool underground restaurant, bar and club serving the best Mediterranean food within a family environment, and delivering spectacular hospitality and preserving good old-fashioned values.
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,246 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,130 (197 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000