This four bedroom house is presented in immaculate condition with stylish wooden floors and light interiors set in a quiet, sought-after location in Chelsea.
- Double reception with bright bay windows and storage
- Eat in kitchen with doors to private garden
- Three double bedrooms, two with en suites
- Master bedroom with extensive fitted wardrobes and mezzanine
- Fantastic condition and light décor
- Modern fixtures and fittings throughout
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Mezzanine with terrace
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,984 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,950 (181 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
MortgageView the latest mortgage deals from Alexander Hall Mortgages
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Ashburnham Road is a quiet residential street offering excellent access to the stylish Chelsea Harbour and the River Thames.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This Tuscan restaurant in Chelsea is the real deal! The food is traditional and authentic and there's a cute covered patio area too.
A lively neighbourhood pub serving great food and Badger ales on draft.
A great place for lunch on a sunny day overlooking Chelsea Harbour.