Located in Chelsea, this beautiful 2 bedroom, top floor flat is flooded with natural light and benefits from a superb location on a quiet, leafy street.
- Beautifully presented top floor flat with terrace
- Spacious interior with a high standard of décor throughout
- Light reception room with access to the terrace
- Master bedroom with fitted storage
- Stylish integrated kitchen
- Sunny windows with far reaching views over Chelsea roof tops
- Easy walking distance to 'Fulham Beach' and Old Brompton Road
- Second bedroom ideal for guests
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Mar 2973
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £5767 per annum (2020)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,237 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 578 (53 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is well located for a range of bars, restaurants and other shops and services located on Old Brompton Road and Fulham Road.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Where breakfast dreams become a reality. Serving a range of dishes from healthy, to not so healthy options!
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
This Tuscan restaurant in Chelsea is the real deal! The food is traditional and authentic and there's a cute covered patio area too.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000