An impressive 5 bedroom house with off street parking, arranged over 5 generous floors with a bright west-facing double reception room, spacious eat-in kitchen and unique double width rear garden.
- Freehold, family house in Chelsea
- Impressive double reception with feature fireplaces and access to roof terrace
- Double width garden at the rear
- Front garden and off street parking for one car
- Master suite with dressing room and en suite bathroom
- Eat in kitchen with discreet utility room
- Wooden floors, high ceilings and period features
- Separate and self contained studio apartment in basement
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,724 (253 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is ideally located for the popular stretch of Fulham Road affectionately named 'The Beach' while Chelsea's Kings Road and South Kensington are both within walking distance.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Hollywood Arms
Located in the heart of Chelsea, The Hollywood Arms is a luxurious bar and restaurant serving premium drinks and fresh British food.
This bar has fantastic deals on drinks every day of the week, from tequila and taco Tuesday, to Mojito Thursday! It's also a great place for watching sports and there's a pretty garden at the back with a BBQ area too.
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000