A unique 3 bedroom maisonette boasting refreshingly bright accommodation with quality fixtures, wonderfully presented interior and a superb location near trendy Fulham Road.
- Charming and light first and second floor flat
- Spacious reception room with under stairs storage
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with a stylish finish
- 3 excellent bedrooms, master with fitted wardrobes
- Stunning bathroom with feature tiles and skylight
- Presented to a very high standard throughout
- Private entrance within gated development
- Superb location just a stones throw from Fulham Road
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Jan 2163
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £500 per annum (2019)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,720 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,000 (92 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Brompton Cottages is well placed on desirable Hollywood Road moments from trendy Fulham Road with a wide selection of shops and cafes.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A hidden gem in the Lots Road Village area of Chelsea.
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
The Ivy Chelsea Garden
Ask for a garden table and sit near the fire pit.....
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000