Set on the 1st floor with a spacious reception with ample space to dine and a superb master suite with an en suite bathroom and fitted wardrobes.
- Light and spacious reception with ample space to dine
- Contemporary open plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobes
- 2nd double bedroom with storage
- Family shower room and storage to entrance hall
- Quietly located for Fulham Road and Earls Court
- Presented in excellent condition
- Bright bay window to master bedroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Jan 2137
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,720 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 862 (80 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Westgate Terrace is quietly set back from the main road offering easy access to the many shops and restaurants available along Earls Court Road while Fulham Road and Hollywood Road are within walking distance.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A must on a nice summer's evening, this beautiful restaurant serves delicious European dishes in stunning surroundings.
A slice of NYC in Fulham. Awesome design, amazing food and great service.
The Malt House
A lovely gastro pub in the heart of Fulham Broadway.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000