This fantastic, two bedroom flat is situated moments from the great shops and restaurants on fashionable Hollywood Road and offers a bright and attractive interior including 21ft reception room and gorgeous wood floors.
- Brilliant, light reception with high ceilings
- Ample space to dine and built in storage
- Open-plan, modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and feature lighting
- Exclusive red brick mansion flat accessed via lift
- Underfloor heating throughout the flat
- Close to cafes and restaurants along Fulham Road
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Hollywood Road is a sought-after address, moments from the excellent selection of shops and restaurants on fashionable Fulham Road. The nearest underground station is Earls Court (Piccadilly and District lines) for links to central London and the City.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
The Harwood Arms
The only Michelin-starred pub in London. The best Scotch Eggs bar none.
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £5000 per annum (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 847 (78 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000