This fantastic, two bedroom flat is situated moments from the great shops and restaurants on fashionable Hollywood Road and offers a bright and attractive interior including 21ft reception room and gorgeous wood floors.
- Brilliant, light reception with high ceilings
- Ample space to dine and built in storage
- Open-plan, modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and feature lighting
- Exclusive red brick mansion flat accessed via lift
- Underfloor heating throughout the flat
- Close to cafes and restaurants along Fulham Road
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £5000 per annum (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,984 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 847 (78 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Hollywood Road is a sought-after address, moments from the excellent selection of shops and restaurants on fashionable Fulham Road. The nearest underground station is Earls Court (Piccadilly and District lines) for links to central London and the City.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
The Ivy Chelsea Garden
Ask for a garden table and sit near the fire pit.....
A trendy wine bar and shop in the heart of Fulham that also sells food - be sure to try the platters.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000