Located on a sought-after residential road, this fabulous 4 bedroom house provides elegant living space with a beautiful 40' Garden.
- Peacefully located on an attractive residential road
- Superb 4 bedroom house with some period features
- Wonderfully spacious accommodation with a stylish interior
- Arranged over 3 floors
- Bay-fronted double reception room with fireplace
- Impressive 30' kitchen with skylights and door to the Garden
- Master bedroom with Balcony and smart Ensuite
- Beautiful Garden extending to 40'
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,146 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,858 (172 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Clapham Junction station
South Western Railway Gatwick Express London Overground Southern lines,
Battersea Park station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Eland Road is an ideal location for exploring the shops, bars, cafés and resturants of Lavender Hill, St John's Hill, Northcote Road and Battersea Rise. The green open spaces of Clapham Common are on the doorstep and Clapham Junction is also nearby.
Clapham Common North Side locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Italian cappuccino in London and friendly people too!
This rustic pub should be your first stop when going for drinks along Northcote Road. They also serve great pub grub.
Jack's at the Junction
Great breakfasts and always busy!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea
020 7801 1111