Recently refurbished to a very high standard, this exceptional three bedroom end-of-terrace house boasts bright and spacious accommodation including a superb kitchen opening to a excellent garden.
- Fabulously presented house arranged over three floors
- Bright bay-fronted reception room
- Contemporary kitchen/breakfast room with high-end appliances
- Top floor master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two further good-sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom and toilet/washroom with plumbing in place
- Easy to maintain garden with lawn and decking area
- CAT6 Cabling through house with connections for satellite tv
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated close to the amenities of Merton High Street and within easy reach of the Centre Court shopping centre, restaurants and bars of The Broadway, the location provides motorists with easy access to the A218 and A3 road links to central London.
South Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This café serves the perfect sweet and savoury crêpes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The milkshakes are delicious too!
Coffee in the Wood
A lovely coffee shop that embraces the heart and soul of the borough.
Much better than your average high street chicken shop! You must visit this place...
South Wimbledon station
Northern line, Zone: 3/4
Colliers Wood station
Northern line, Zone: 3
Haydons Road station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,548 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,197 (111 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon
020 8605 2900