Recently refurbished to a very high standard, this exceptional 3 bedroom end-of-terrace house boasts bright and spacious accommodation including a superb kitchen opening to a excellent Garden.
- Fabulously presented house arranged over 3 floors
- Bright bay-fronted reception room
- Contemporary kitchen/breakfast room with high-end appliances
- Top floor master bedroom with En Suite shower room
- 2 further good-sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom and toilet/washroom with plumbing in place
- Easy to maintain Garden with lawn and decking area
- CAT6 Cabling through house with connections for satellite tv
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,609 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,197 (111 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
MortgageView the latest mortgage deals from Alexander Hall Mortgages
South Wimbledon station
Northern line, Zone: 3/4
Colliers Wood station
Northern line, Zone: 3
Haydons Road station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Situated close to the amenities of Merton High Street and within easy reach of the Centre Court shopping centre, restaurants and bars of The Broadway, the location provides motorists with easy access to the A218 and A3 road links to central London.
South Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Coffee in the Wood
A lovely coffee shop that embraces the heart and soul of the borough.
Deen City Farms
A small, local petting farm with a riding school and free admission.
A healthy grill at an amazing price - it will leave your taste buds sizzling!