Boasting a sought-after red brick address in Chelsea, this immaculately remodelled two bedroom apartment spans two floors offering a flexible space and a unique opportunity for families or investors.
- Bright bay fronted reception with contemporary kitchen
- High ceilings and views over pretty communal gardens
- Fully equipped kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms with feature glass en suites
- Additional bay fronted reception with ample storage
- Ideal location along a red brick address
- Direct access to gardens via main reception
- Wooden floors and feature lighting
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Sloane Gardens is a picturesque street flanked with handsome red brick mansions buildings and offering immediate access to the fashionable shops and bars available around Sloane Square and Sloane Street.
Sloane Square locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Overlooking Sloane Square, this chic restaurant also has a well stocked bar where they serve classic and adventurous cocktails.
Duke of York Square
Watching Wimbledon on a sunny day in Duke of York Square is a great way to pass the day! There is also a market every Saturday selling upmarket, handmade products and food.
The perfect place to pick up a gift for the women in your life - classic handbags and luxurious accessories.
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Jan 3005
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £2870 per annum (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,427 (132 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000