This beautifully designed apartment is set on the 3rd floor, with lift, and features a light, open-plan living space with oak parquet floors and high ceilings, intelligent storage and Gaggenau kitchen appliances.
- A video walkthrough is available for this property. Please visit Foxtons.co.uk to view
- Offered to the market with a 900 plus year lease
- Splendid blend of contemporary décor and period features
- Reception with ample space to dine and high ceilings
- Modern, open plan kitchen with Gaggenau appliances
- Presented in immaculate condition with Oak parquet floors
- Double bedroom with en suite, wardrobes and sliding doors
- Feature lighting, period cornicing and ample storage
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Jan 3012
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,237 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 300 (27 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Ovington Gardens is located in the heart of Knightsbridge and just moments from Harrods, Sloane Street and nearby Hyde Park.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A designer emporium for fashionistas that boasts not just fashion, but beauty and food as well!
The perfect place to pick up a gift for the women in your life - classic handbags and luxurious accessories.
The newest gourmet burger joint on King's Road - great for an indulgent but fast lunch. Don't miss out on the mac 'n' cheese!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000