This beautifully designed apartment is set on the 3rd floor, with lift, and features a light, open-plan living space with oak parquet floors and high ceilings, intelligent storage and Gaggenau kitchen appliances.
- Offered to the market with a 900 plus year lease
- Splendid blend of contemporary décor and period features
- Reception with ample space to dine and high ceilings
- Modern, open plan kitchen with Gaggenau appliances
- Presented in immaculate condition with Oak parquet floors
- Double bedroom with en suite, wardrobes and sliding doors
- Feature lighting, period cornicing and ample storage
- Handsome period building with lift and newly extended lease
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Jan 3012
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,139 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 300 (27 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Ovington Gardens is located in the heart of Knightsbridge and just moments from Harrods, Sloane Street and nearby Hyde Park.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Good Life Eatery
For all things healthy but delicious! The 'Choc Norris' smoothie (Almond milk, raw cacao, avocado, banana, almond hazelnut butter) is an excellent choice...
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
The Kensington Creperie
Every crêpe imaginable, amazing for people watching... Order the crêpe complete and wonder how you ever made do without one before.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000