Expertly remodelled and finished to an impeccable standard with feature timber walls, hidden storage and a wealth of entertaining space, this impressive 3 bedroom luxury apartment is arranged over two floors.
- Impressive reception enjoying views over Rutland Gate gardens
- Expertly appointed Siematic kitchen/dining room with bespoke cabinetry and Miele appliances
- Main suite with dressing room, extensive fitted wardrobes
- En suite with exquisite free standing bath, Lusso sanitary ware and underfloor heating
- 2nd bedroom with en suite shower
- Additional 3rd bedroom and family shower room
- Integrated sound and lighting system throughout the apartment
- Additional storage in basement
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Mar 2146
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £7600 per annum (2020)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,561 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,415 (131 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Rutland Gate is a prestigious, sought after Knightsbridge address quietly set back from the main road and offering easy access to the world class shopping available along Brompton Road while Harrods of Knightsbridge is a moments walk away.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Kensington Creperie
Every crêpe imaginable, amazing for people watching... Order the crêpe complete and wonder how you ever made do without one before.
Jeff de Bruges
Belgian boutique chocolate in the heart of South Kensington. Great for currency with the mother-in-law!
With over 4.5 million items in its collection, The Victoria and Albert Museum is a celebrated part of London's cultural heritage.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000