Set within a landmark conversion of the Grade II listed Star and Garter building on Richmond Hill, this exquisitely designed 2 bedroom apartment offers residents' gymnasium, sun room, swimming pool and cinema room.
- Bright and exquisitely finished 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom flat
- Set in a stunning conversion of a landmark building
- Large master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Generous-sized second bedroom and modern family bathroom
- Residents' gym, swimming pool, cinema room, sun room, porter
- Stunning gardens and roof terraces with far-reaching views
- Prime Richmond Hill location, next to Richmond Park
- Secure underground parking space
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The Star and Garter offers a stunning location set moments from the wonderful and varied boutique shops, eateries, amenities and transport links that Richmond has to offer. The green open spaces of Richmond Park are on your doorstep.
Richmond locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Breakfast, lunch and dinner, Bill's always delivers on service and tasty, freshly cooked food. The Bill's breakfast comes highly recommended for those with healthy appetites!
This acclaimed garden centre offers the most amazing and tranquil experience to eat, shop and explore.
Under new management, this pub is a great stop off when walking between Twickenham and Richmond!
District South Western Railway London Overground lines, Zone: 4
St Margarets station
North Sheen station
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- £450 per annum (2018)
- Service charge:
- £4314.47 per half-year (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 956 (88 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Richmond
020 8973 2700